Brain Achievers Solutions is a registered organization captured under authorization (based on standards by GES and Departments of social welfare) in rendering services in education,training and vocations. BAS registration number is BN683282014 under the registrar general department of the republic of Ghana. BAS Educational Institute is the generic name for the school which encompasses all our educational services in teacher training and others under BAS in Ghana. Based on our quest to render training for teachers and individuals who have interest to teach as a career . We officially secured the right to work under agreed terms with Care Courses School, Inc(fully accredited),U.S.A to run Early Childhood care and education courses for our students in Ghana.
This means officially Care Courses accreditations cover all certificates awarded at the end of the program. The Early Childhood care and education course entails the following, for which students have to pass “JOYFUL LIFE OF CARE GIVING” before they can qualify to do the remaining course(units) :
- Joyful life of care giving
- Development in children
- Behavior management in ECE
- Methods of teaching in ECE
- Learning materials and Lesson preparation
- Language and Literacy skills in ECE
- Mathematics in ECE
- Practical Classroom management
EXTENSION AND PRIVILEDGES OF OUR COURSES
We have affiliations with the following accredited educational institutions and universities in Ghana and the USA.
- Care Courses School,USA(for early child care & education)
- Minnesota Graduate School of Theology,USA (Christian Ministry/Evangelism)
- Inter-Africa Clergy University,Ghana(Children ministry and Theological studies)
- Graduate Centre of Education,Ghana(Basic Education)
DIPLOMA AND DEGREE PROGRAMMES BY INTER-AFRICA CLERGY UNIVERSITY
After successful completion of our courses you can directly earn the opportunity to do higher educational courses leading to diploma and degree under full accreditation in Ghana.
The course includes:
- Theological studies and Christian Ministry
- Conflict and Resolutions Management
- Diploma in Basic Education
MINNESOTA GRADUATE SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY DEGREE/MASTERS PROGRAMME
- Diploma in Ministry
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Ministry
- Master of Arts (MA) in Christian Ministry
- Doctor of Ministry in Christian Ministry
OTHERS INVOLVED IN EDUCATION
Graduates who applied to do Early child care/education course can apply along with S.S.C.E certificates as matured students to offer diploma and degrees in education at the University of Cape Coast and University of education,Winneba(UEW).